Current Vacancies: TAKE THE REINS PROGRAMME + PART-TIME BAR STAFF + STREET TEAM - TICKET REP
WHP x RA x Brighter Sound present: Take The Reins (18+)
Take the reins is a 4-week work experience programme which will take place this Autumn at The Warehouse Project event series.
The programme will equip participants with a foundation of knowledge about the roles involved in putting together electronic music through vocational courses focusing on the following roles:
The Take the Reins programme will provide the opportunity for attendees to gain hands-on experience at live WHP events, form new industry connections, and increase their confidence regarding personal career-oriented decisions to help springboard their involvement in the industry.
Take The Reins is open to everyone, though priority will be given to people of marginalised genders, POC, LGBTQIA+ and people from lower socio-economic backgrounds. Participants will be paid £50 per half day, plus travel expenses.
by 1 PM on Monday, September 26th. No prior experience is necessary.
PART-TIME BAR STAFF
CV not essential
Bar team roles are available for this season of The Warehouse Project.
Shifts are very flexible and are perfect for those who want to work on a regular basis and others who may just want to top up their hours throughout the winter months. The team is built up of a fun loving squad with a very supportive management team.
The role allows you an excellent opportunity so see some incredible live acts, network and develop in events and the Night Time Economy Sector.
RATE OF PAY: £11.10ph
This pay rate is made up of an hourly wage of £9.90 (The Real Living Wage) and £1.20 holiday accrued.
You will also receive access to our employee benefits including GP Portal, Mental Health Support, retail and lifestyle discounts.
If you have any questions or wish to apply please email us at email@example.com
We will be hosting a drop in recruitment day at Mayfield Depot on:
Wednesday 31st August // 18:00 - 20:00
Wednesday 14th September // 18:00 - 20:00
APPLY: email firstname.lastname@example.org
STREET TEAM - TICKET REP
With an exciting 2022 season incoming, The Warehouse Project is looking to recruit a new community of outgoing ambassadors who will take pride in being ‘The Face’ of the WHP/Parklife brands. If you have your finger on the pulse of the student, youth market and/or music communities in Manchester, this is a rare opportunity to join a community of like-minded music fans and the perfect opportunity to kickstart your career in the industry with experience to add to your CV.
- Selling exclusive discounted tickets through a personalised affiliate link that you can share, earning both reward points & commission basis for each sale.
- Working towards sales targets, tapping into local communities to establish yourself as a reputable, well-connected ticket rep.
- Raising brand awareness of the WHP22 season through social media and events promotion.
Depending on relevant skills and/or experience, there will also be additional opportunities to:
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE PREFERRED
- Occasionally be ‘The Face’ of the WHP’s street team, appearing in short videos, stunts, Tik-Toks and promotional events and activities with your team, creating an unforgettable brand experience.
- Provide ad-hoc support for projects in the wider marketing team.
- Outgoing personality and charisma - approachable and social, able to adapt communication style and approach.
- An understanding and a keen interest in the dance music, with a passion for the WHP brand and events.
- Exceptional organisational skills, being an adaptable and reliable part of a wider team.
- Confident working independently and in teams.
- Digitally savvy and confident using social media sites (Instagram, Twitter, TikTok etc.).
- Flexible hours and earning potential to fit around your studies or other commitments, with the ability to earn commission from remote and in-person activities.
- Rewards & incentives - guest list (including sold out shows), drink tokens & VIP access
- Opportunities to be first in line for additional promotional work/day shifts.
- Street team social events
Follow us @whp_streetteam